To meet requirements of AS1428.1
- Coach Screw fixings supplied are for timber stud / noggin fixing only.
- Fixings to be able to withstand a force of 1100N applied at any position and in any direction.
- If studs or noggins cannot be screwed in. Then a BMK bracket mounting kit is recommended to be used. This can be purchased as a separate product.
- In the fold down position. Mark hole centers against wall, drill appropriate holes for substrate and supplied fasteners. Screw into timber studs or noggins.
- It is highly recommended that this product should only be installed by a licensed builder or tradesperson.
Note: To the extent permitted by law Bendtech does not provide any warranty in relation to bolts, screws or other fasteners provided with Bendtech products. You should obtain appropriate advice from a licensed trade person before affixing or installing.
Click Here to Download the Installation Instructions.