About Antimicrobial Copper
Approximately four million people in the EU acquire a healthcare-associated infection each year, from which approximately 37,000 die. Antimicrobial Copper kills the microbes that cause these infections.
More information can be obtained via the following website. antimicrobialcopper.org
Three main characteristics make Antimicrobial Copper the most effective touch surface material:
1. Continuously Kills Microbes
- Efficacy as an antimicrobial is scientifically proven to be far more effective than silver-containing coatings
- Proven to continuously kill the microbes that cause infections
- The only solid metal touch surface approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
2. Never Wears Out
- Continuous and ongoing antimicrobial action
- Remains effective even after repeated wet and dry abrasion and re-contamination
- Natural oxidation does not impair efficacy.
3. Safe To Use
- Not harmful to people or the environment
- Inherently antimicrobial, no chemicals added
- Completely recyclable.
Bendtech™ can offer our products in Antimicrobial Copper. Please contact us for more information.